DESCRIPTION AND PURPOSE
Cookies are data files created by the website and stored with the user's consent in the browser or on the user's device while browsing the pages or the application, and are used to store information about the visit. Like most sites on the Internet, web portals must:
● Ensure that web pages can function properly.
● Store preferences, such as the selected language or font size.
● Improve the user's browsing experience.
● Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages have been visited or how long the connection lasted.
Cookies are only associated to an anonymous user and his/her computer/device and do not provide references that allow us to know personal data. At any time, the user can access the configuration of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of cookies sent by the websites of www.wildlifecaps.com. Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services tailored to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the Cookie of their browser.
Google Analytics stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard should do so by communicating directly with Google. Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except where necessary for the operation of the system or where required by law to that effect. According to Google, it does not store your IP address.
Google Inc. is a company adhered to the "Privacy Shield" (privacy shield) which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information on this regulation through the following link:
If you wish you can use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on through whose instructions you can reject the analytical cookies of this service in all browsers. You can find more information on the following link:
● From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work more agile and adapted to user preferences, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
● They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber-attacks against the website or its users.
● They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
● They serve to optimize the advertising shown to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
DEPENDING ON THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
They are those that are collected by the editor itself to provide the service requested by the user.
Are those that are collected and managed by a third party, these can not be considered own.
DEPENDING ON THE PERIOD OF TIME THEY REMAIN
They collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.
They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
They are necessary for the correct navigation through the web.
They allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the website.
Allow the provider the analysis linked to the navigation made by the user, in order to keep track of use of the website, as well as statistics of the most visited content, number of visitors, etc..
They allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the website, according to the content of the website itself.
Behavioral advertising cookies
They allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the website according to the information obtained through the user's browsing habits.